2019 BHCA Nationals Tracking Test
Saturday, September 28th, TD, TDU, TDX, VST, 7 am - 5 pm
Boyd Lake State Park
3720 North County Road 11-C
- From I-25, take Exit 257 and head west.
- Take EXIT 257 head west approximately 3 miles into the City of Loveland.
- Make a right onto Boise Avenue.
- Make a right at the intersection of Boise and 37th Street.
- The Entrance is about 200 yards from this intersection on the east side of the road (11C)
Camping at Boyd Lake State Park: Boyd Lake State Park campground has 148 excellent, paved, electrical ONLY, pull-through campsites, which can accommodate tents, pick-up campers, trailers and motor homes up to 40' in length. Starting on Jan. 1, 2019, to stay at Boyd Lake State Park, you must make reservations by visiting CPW's online reservation page or call 1-800-244-5613. Camping reservations can be made the same day of your stay, and you must have a camping permit AND a daily or annual parks pass.
Hotels and Restaurants in Loveland: TBA
Judges: Jane Jonas, Kathy Marshburn